There’s power in the cloud
Everyone’s talking about “the cloud”, but what does it really mean for your business? Simply put, when you migrate your business technology to a cloud environment, you have the ability to access your applications, files, documents and data over the Internet – which means you can work from anywhere in the world, anytime, with any device that can connect you to the World Wide Web.
Features & Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Scalability – cloud technology is able to grow and change with your business
- Customization – we can design a cloud solution around your needs and budget
- Mobility – take your business with you anywhere, anytime
- Cost-effectiveness – affordable and efficiently running IT saves you time and money
Take Advantage of Cloud Solutions for these Technologies You Already Know and Love
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Online
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Exchange 2007 Online
- Hosted SharePoint
- Website Hosting
Cloud Computing solutions from JTECH Networks are always tailor-made around your specific needs – so you never pay for IT you don’t want or need.
One of the greatest benefits of cloud computing is that our team of experts will manage all the IT you count on for you – so you don’t have to worry about upgrades, patches, security or day-to-day technology maintenance.